IMPORT of ORACLE-Data into OUTLOOK Folder

From: Alexander Lurk <lurk_at_ike.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:15:52 +0200

Dear experts,

has anyone out there solved the requirement, to import (automatically, because the import has to be done daily) data out of Oracle tables into the Outlook in the folder Kontakte (I think the english item for this may be contacts or something like this) Please email me to tischendorf_at_arkusa.de because I will get the answers automatically.

Thanks for your advices Received on Sat Apr 03 1999 - 06:15:52 CST