HELP NEEDED PLEASE - Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 Advanced

From: Paul Higham <paul.higham_at_isis.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:37:43 +0100

Hi I am currently trying to get transactions working using the Oracle Web Application Server v3.0 Advanced edition for a final year project at University.

The online docs are not really clear about how to set up inclusive URLS etc. I am ok with the PLSQL but need help badly with the rest.

Does anyone know of any online tutorials or help that I could look at. Would be most grateful for any help

Many many thanks

Paul Received on Fri Apr 02 1999 - 14:37:43 CST