HELP NEEDED - Oracle Web Application Server

From: Paul Higham <paul.higham_at_isis.uk.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:27:16 +0100

Hi, Would be very grateful of some help on Oracle Web Application Server v3.0 Advanced.

I am trying to get a university project working with transactions. The PLSQL side is ok but am having trouble with the setting up of inclusive URLS etc. Does anyone know of anywhere where I can find a tutorial or something that would explain everything in simple terms.

Many many thanks

Paul Received on Fri Apr 02 1999 - 13:27:16 CST