Free Oracle Software!

From: John0725 <john0725_at_aol.com>
Date: 2 Apr 1999 18:13:44 GMT

Hi Everyone.

I am giving away a program that I wrote called EZSQL.

EZSQL is a powerful yet compact feature-rich SQL and PL/SQL development and database administration tool for use under 32-bit Windows (NT, 95, and 98) against an Oracle database with a graphical user interface. The only database connection requirement is SQL*NET. EZSQL is compatible with SQL*Net 1 to Net8, and with Personal Oracle Lite to Oracle8.

EZSQL makes it easy to do things like edit stored programs, extract DDL for database objects, export data, edit data, restructure tables, create indexes, create users, check and repair database fragmentation, view memory usage statistics, search for tables with particular column names, see which users are being the most harsh on the database... The list goes on and on!

This is NOT a trial version!! It is a fully functional version and it will never expire....there is no catch! I am giving it away in an attempt to make a name for myself in the Oracle community. You can send it to anyone you want!

Email me for a copy.

john0725_at_aol.com

--John Received on Fri Apr 02 1999 - 12:13:44 CST