Can anyone help: Oracle ODBC error

From: Sarah <sarahc_at_agrisense.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 08:48:12 GMT

Hi...
It's bank holiday, no support people anywhere and we have to complete our payroll by the end of the day...Is there anyone out there who might recognise the following message and could help us in any way? The message is as follows:

[ORACLE ODBC] [CS3_data] ORA-01652: failed to extend rollback segment (id=2) ORA-01650: unable to extend rollback segment R01 by 1536 in tablespace RBS ie_wr

Please would you email me at sarahc_at_agrisense.demon.co.uk if you might be able to help.
Thanks
Sarah Claridge Received on Fri Apr 02 1999 - 02:48:12 CST