About PRAGMA...

From: <kexutaja_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 06:09:19 GMT

Hi.

I'm using here some dll's in my forms and they are working just fine. But I have some questions. I couldn't find any information about PRAGMA INTERFACE parameters. So i just copied it from help and used like : PRAGMA INTERFACE(C,my_function_name,11265); And of course it works. But can anyone point me direction or just explain what these 'C' and '11265' mean there? I actually don't like to copy from help, i'd like to understand :)

Thankful

LK