NLS_LANG question

From: Gary M. Gettier <openmind_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:39:45 -0500

I'm running Oracle server and clients with version 7.3.4 on NT 4.0 and NT 3.51 machines.

During installation on the clients, a registry variable called NLS_LANG is created with a value of AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1

No where can I find what the default date format is. I'm assuming it is DD-MON-YY, but I would like to know for sure. Is there any place this information is stored? A data base table? A file somewhere?

Gary

--

Gary M. Gettier                                           openmind_at_erols.com
"We can change the world that we're living in. Live and let live true  freedom. Let the reign begin." - Jon Schaeffer (Iced Earth) Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 22:39:45 CST