rates of pay for Oracle DBA contracting in the UK

From: Ross Cuthbertson <cuthberr_at_unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:18:23 +1000

I am currently working in Sydney, Australia and am about to move to the UK to do Oracle DBA contract work. Could someone give me a clear picture of the rates that I should expect so that I dont get short changed.

I have 3 years experience (7.1 - 8) + 6 months Applications on UNIX/NT/Netware. Certified OCP

Regards
Ross Cuthbertson Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 22:18:23 CST