Re: NT users

From: <dean.reynolds_at_home.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:38:59 GMT

Could you clarify just a bit?

Do you want just a list of users on a particular NT domain?

I can think of a couple of ways, but none are as fast or as easy as entering them by handunless you have hundreds of names, unless you want to import the data from a text file or Access or something.

Do you care about groups or priviledges?

Are you one of the domain administrators or do you have accesss to one of those accounts?

Finally, are you doing this for some kind of security, or do you truly just want a list of users (for a report or whatever)?

Your NA or SA should be able to get the list for you, but I don't know right off hand how to do that in one easy step (i.e. a SQL call).

The ability may be there (I heard someone say MSSQL can do this), but I would have to take a more round-a-bout way.

-Dean