JDBC documentation

From: Micke <micke_at_netg.se>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:47:54 +0200

Greetings.

Are the Oracle JDBC driveres thoroughly documented anywhere... like JavaDoced? The information I've found (Article A58237-01) doesn't provide much useful information. It would be nice with a complete API documentation.

/Mikael
p.s. BTW, Thank You Thomas Kyte for previous answers to my questions. You've been most helpful. Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 11:47:54 CST