Re: Import

From: Asaf Shoval <shovala_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:40:08 +0200

Give more details please.
What do u mean "I can not view them using SQLPLUS" ? What error message u getting ? u cant connect ? Why did u "had to rebuild" the indexes ? Last question : did u run manualy one of the catalog files (cat*.sql in /rdbms/admin)
from user other then sys/internal after /before the import ?

Asaf Shoval,
Oracle Israel Support Center.