Beginning Oracle Class -- Book Suggestion?

From: Julie A Peronto <jperonto_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:38:36 -0600

I will be teaching a beginning Oracle class to IT professionals this summer & I am having a hard time coming up with a book to use. I'll be concentrating on SQL & PL/SQL, combined with Oracle concepts such as transactions, indexes, constraints, etc. Can anyone suggest a book (or books) that would be appropriate for such a class? Either one book that covers both Oracle & SQL or one book for each would be fine.

Thanks,

Julie Received on Tue Mar 30 1999 - 09:38:36 CST