How to copy a complete tablespace ?

From: Carsten Schmitz <c.schmitz_at_kps.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:21:42 +0200

Hello !

Just a beginner question!

How do I copy a complete tablespace to another. We are running here a Oracle DB on Windows NT wich is always in use. I created a new tablespace for development and now I want to create an exact copy of the tables in the running tablespace so I'm able to mess around with these tables without damaging nothing original!

Any help would be very appreciated,

                    Sincerely
                                             Carsten Schmitz