Re: Problems with developer 2000

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 02:29:05 +0100

  1. One possible solution is to define a "when-validate-item" trigger and execute an statement such "select count Part_Id into varname where ordernum = :blockname.ordernum" and check against the number of rows returned
  2. If your mmx file is not in path or default directory it happens when running Forms in interactive mode. Try to compile using project Builder and run the application.

I recommend the books I have on my desk: "Developing Oracle Forms" by Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, Prentice Hall "Oracle PL/SQL Programming", by Scott Urman, ISBN 0-07-882305-6, Oracle Press/Osborne
"Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook", by Michael Stowe, ISBN 0-13-918111-3, Prentice Hall
Visit http://www.osborne.com for complete listings of Oracle Press.