Accessing Oracle 8.0.4 via Access97

From: <j_finley_at_amtp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:00:36 GMT

I created a Datasource named after a table owner in Oracle and created an blank Access database. I proceeded then to "Get external data" > "Link tables" > I changed files of type to ODBC and chose the "Machine Data Source". It proceeds to get a list of tables with that table owner I specified in the "Machine Data Source". I double click on a table and seems to chuck away retrieving data (I assume, cause of the hourglass) and errors out with the error "Invalid index definition" Can anyone help me out on this?????? JD Edwards doesn't want to provide any information on this.

Joseph Finley
j_finley_at_amtp.com