Re: what is wrong with my PL/SQL program?

From: <dean.reynolds_at_home.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:07:01 GMT

I'm not sure I'm following exactly what you're doing, but I'll offer two points of advice:

First, there are too many questions to ask about the first one like is that the whole thing, and what system and admin privledges does the issuing user have?

Second, did you issue a "GRANT EXECUTE ON PROCEDURE_NAME TO USERB"?

-Dean