Re: Sending E-Mail from Developer/2000 forms V.5.0

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:34:04 +0200

I hope this helps you.

De: Michael C Taylor[SMTP:Mtaylor_at_FULLERCO.COM] Responder a: ODTUG-DEV2K-L_at_fatcity.com Enviado el: lunes 15 de marzo de 1999 16:19 Para: Multiple recipients of list ODTUG-DEV2K-L Asunto: Email from Forms update
I've updated the Oracle Forms MAPI interface routine on my site which allows you to programatically send email from within a forms application. The old version required your mail client to already be open. It now starts your mail client if not already running. You must have a MAPI capable email client for it to work (Outlook, Groupwise, etc).
Its free, includes all C and PL/SQL source code and can be downloaded from:
http://oldlib.com/mctaylor
- Mike

nunojesus_at_my-dejanews.com escribió en mensaje <7db0la$82c$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...