Re: What Oracle book(s) would you recommend?

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:29:24 +0100

An excellent book on Oracle Forms, including 5.0 and Forms Server is publushed by Prentice Hall - ISBN 0-13-949033-7, "Developing Oracle Forms Applications", Albert Lulushi.

"Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook", also from Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-918111-3 by Michael Stowe

"Oracle8 PL/SQL Programming", from Oracle Press, ISBN 0-07-882305-6, by Scott Urman

"Oracle8, The Complete Reference", from Oracle Press, ISBN 0-07-882396-X, by George Koch & Kevin Loney

Fell free to ask me more references.