Precompiler/Pro*C book

From: Gervase Lam <gervase_at_lam.globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:20:10 -0000

I've just bought Oracle 8 Bible (It may be rubbish, but it's too late!). But I need a book on Pro*C next.

All last night, I searched the past posts to this newsgroup via deja news to find references to 'Pro*C' and 'books'. From what I saw, the Oracle manuals were recommended many times. (I then went to Amazon to find the Oracle 8 Bible). The problem is that I want to have my own personal book at home, rather than temporarily steal one from work. (I don't think anybody knows where they are anyway!)

So, does Oracle Press do a book on Oracle Precompilers. Is it called "Programmer's Guide to Oracle Precompilers"? If so, who is/are the author(s)? What is it's ISBN no.?

I've been trying to order it today, but it doesn't appear in any of the book databases in the shops I went to.

If Oracle Press doesn't do such a book, what other Precompiler books are there?

Thanks,
Gervase Received on Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:20:10 CST