Is there are any Modeling Standard like UML?

From: Dan <chend_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:29:02 -0500

Hello everybody;

    Does anyone know if there are any standard modeling language (may necessary a language) to describe the ER relationship?

    As a C++/Java programer, I would like use a modeling tool which also apply industry standard modeling language on Database design, just like UML I am using.

Thanks

Dan Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 23:29:02 CST