C++ and OLE

From: Rolf Mamat <it230_at_nbg.siemens.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:51:20 +0100

I used Oracle 8.0.4 and MS VC5.0 to write an Interface from SPS S5 Kommunikation to Oracle Database. This Applikation is working on Windows WS 4.0
My Problem are memoryleaks growing and growing. When running 3-4 Hours the Programm uses more then 30 MB Memory and I could not locate the problem.

Has anybody heart about problems within Oracle OLE ?

Many Thanks

Rolf Mamat Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 06:51:20 CST