help,help-- How to develop a changing password program using d2k?

From: Johnson <zhang_at_aqua.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:28:14 +0900

Hello, :

   It seems so strange that I can not find a way to develop a changing password program using d2k. Finally, I use dynamic SQL to send "alter user" command to change the password, but it can only do with my own account, when i use this stored procedure to change other's pwd, I am always told there is rights problem. Please help me.

Thanks, in advance
Johnson Chao
zhang_at_aqua.ocn.ne.jp Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 06:28:14 CST