What is wrong with my SQL ?

From: Jørgen Haukland <jorgen.hauikland_at_fou.telenor.no>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:10:42 +0100

Hello !

I'm trying to update a column in my main table with values from a similar column in another table when the primary keys column match. This is my SQL:

    UPDATE TableA
    SET TableA.Col1 = TableB.Col1
    WHERE TableA.PrimaryKeyCol = TableB.PrimaryKeyCol

I get an "invalid column name" error whenn I try this.

What is wrong ?

Joergen Haukland
NORWAY Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 06:10:42 CST