Returning Data from PL/SQL function to ACCES using Oracle ODBC

From: Tousset Eric <info_at_morren.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:39:42 +0100

Hello,

My problem is the following one : I need to execute a PL SQL function throught Access and Oracle ODBC version 2.05.0301 ( this funcction contains somme data base manipulations and returns a Varchar2). Is it possible to use binded variables with this Oracle Version ? I know using some ODBC driver I can define a collection of parameters associated to a QueryDef object. Each parameter has a Direction property (Input, Output ..). It seems that Oracle ODBC driver doesn't support those features but I'm not sure about the syntax I use. Conclusion :
1) Is it possible to use Binded variables with ODBC driver 2.05.0301 ? 2) Could you send me some examples using binded variables in ACCESS ?

Best regards,

E. TOUSSET from Belgium
info_at_morren.com Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 03:39:42 CST