DBA'S Willing to relocate for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

From: OFB1 <ofb1_at_aol.com>
Date: 26 Mar 1999 04:43:47 GMT

I am with a Major Recruitment company that has LOTS of jobs in the DALLAS/Ft. Worth area. These are Permenant position with MAJOR FIRM'S. If you are an EXPERIENCED Programmer/Analyst, DBA, or Network Engineer. Send me your resume if you are willing to relocate. Most of our positions pay between $65-125k. Cost of living in Dallas is very in-expensive and we have a HUGE Market for great candidates.

Please send me your resume.

ofb1_at_aol.com Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 22:43:47 CST