HELP>...Very Simple Question about Pro*C

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:33:57 -0700

To ALLPROC's

   I am wondering what implications could there be if a column of a table is VARCHAR2(13) length and I insert into this column a VARCHAR of length 15 (Pro*C variable). It should have been 14 including the null but it is 15. What could go wrong ? Does Pro*C differ in the way it handles this situation from V6 to V7 ?

  Dogan Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 18:33:57 CST