OWS application & MSWord or Excel

From: Lori Wang <n7g_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:54:01 -0500

This may be the wrong newsgroup to ask this but anyway here goes. I want to run an application via an Oracle Web Server. This application is written in PL/SQL and what I want it to do is spit out a report in MSWord or Excel. Can anybody out there teach me how to do this using PL/SQL and Oracle?

-----Lori Wang Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 13:54:01 CST