Font Mapping - Web based Forms

From: Mark S. Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil.>
Date: 25 Mar 99 18:43:12 GMT

There is a file that must be edited to allow fonts to be mapped for web based applications. What is the name? We are designing in SunOS Xwindows and using/viewing on WindowsNT in Netscape Navigator. Our fonts are not working out right. Does anyone have a book/white paper/ or an actual copy of this file? I used to know the name of the file but have since lost it. Thanks... Received on Thu Mar 25 1999 - 12:43:12 CST