Newbie Q: Inserting data into lang raw

From: David Van den Brande <brandeda_at_se.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:00:12 +0100

Hi,

How do you insert data from for example a word document into a long raw field?
Where can I find examples? This seems like a simple question, but I have not been able to find the answer. I know it would be easier to do this with lobs in Oracle 8, but I'm still working with with an Oracle 7.3.3 database.

This kind of question has already been posted here but I didn't found an answer.
I would be very pleased if anyone could send me the answer/solution for it.

Thanks in advance,
David
--

          V              David Van den Brande, Trainee at

----------------- Alcatel Switching VE27
----------------- mailto:David.Van_den_Brande_at_alcatel.be