Forms App Display Issues

From: Paul Piotrowski <ppiotrowski_at_riag.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:44:27 -0500

I've put together a Forms 4.5 application under Windows NT. My development was done in 800x600 resolution. The problem I am running into is that some users of the app still run under 640x480 and are not able to see all of the information being displayed on the forms.

Does Oracle have a way or means to automatically resize the app based on the pc's resolution (as so many other windows based programs have)?

Thanks.
Paul Piotrowski
ppiotrowski_at_riag.com Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 15:44:27 CST