Mutating tables?

From: <yliu_at_creighton.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:18:32 -0600

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the concept of mutating tables is. I looked up mutating tables in several of my manuals, but the concept is rather vague to me. If possible, could you please give me an example? How do you avoid this situation?

Thank you very much for your help. Please reply to my e-mail address below.

Yongge
yliu_at_creighton.edu Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 13:18:32 CST