Re: Oracle8 and VB

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:21:31 -0000

Hi,

DAO and RDO both use ODBC at some stage in their object structure. OO4O doesn't and actually provides a quite hassle free access to Oracle.

I've written a tool called Oraxcel in VBA in Excel using the OO4O access method. I've written an article for Oracle about how to do this. You find the pointer to it in the Oraxcel pages on my web site:

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 14:21:31 CST