Re: WAS and Apache?

From: <alcyone82_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:20:17 GMT

Shahar,

I'm running Oracle8 OWAS 3 on my Linux box... it essentially replaces Apache because it includes its own web listeners and HTML server. You can still use the Apache listeners, but this seems to just introduce unnecessary complication. I just commented out all of Apache's startup stuff. As far as installing OWAS, I just followed the instructions... it wasn't super clear but I got it to work. If you have any specific questions, I'll try to help.

-Dave Pulaski
 http://www.dpulaski.net