Please help me

From: OCC11 <occ11_at_aol.com>
Date: 23 Mar 1999 08:08:31 GMT

As a person with a Finance and Accounting background, I have a strong desire to learn Oracle Financials. My plan is to integrate technology with what I learned so far.

        Ideally, the type of IT-Training I am confident and interested in, is a company reimbursed, instructional program that will take me step-by-step to not only gain extensive knowledge, but to also prepare me to pass certification exams. ( DBA , Developer, etc.)

        On my own, I have found a few places that offer training, but quite frankly, the sub-outlets these Corporations use to promote and teach their products are limited, and subject to failure.

        One reason is that the companies who sponsor these programs cannot procure substantial enrollment. For example, school X is willing and able to teach a group of students, but is it worth their time to conduct a classroom with only a handful of students? I found another school that promotes these similar programs, but currently they do not offer classes due to a lack of students.

The on-line and self study maybe too overwhelming for me.

        Right now, a high salary expectation is not a prerogative for me. Additionally, and if I have to, I am willing to finance on my own, the costs associated with a proven and workable track. Can you offer any other suggestions or avenues I could take?          Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 02:08:31 CST