Re: resetting a sequence

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:55:36 +0800

Steven,

You could use the DBMS_SQL package to construct an ALTER SEQUENCE or CREATE SEQUENCE command. I had to develop this logic for a sequence that needed to be reset on the 1st of the month, and it worked, but grants were a little bit difficult to recreate, due to our application standards.

Hope this helps,
Andrew