Slow package execution for testing

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 1999 22:52:05 GMT

We call pl/sql packages from a (currently) single threaded database engine. We want to test our wizy new multi-threaded jobber against some slow running batch jobs but we will need to simulate package execution times of up to 10 minutes.
Is there anyway to get a pl/sql package to wait a pre-set length of time or, failing that, have it do something relatively simple but still intensive?
Thanks in advance
Jim Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 16:52:05 CST