JDeveloper/JCORBA/OAS

From: Christophe Maitrepierre <christophe.maitrepierre_at_steria.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:18:07 GMT

Hello, does anyone has try to recompile the samples provide by OAS (SQL minus and codelib)?
I don't understand why in the applet the import jcoSqlBean.* means.. where he come from?
And the statement jcoResultSet_proxy rset=new jcoResultSet_proxy() give me the following error :
unreported exception: oracle.oas.jco.ObjectFactoryException muste be caught or declared to be thrown.
How to integrate the file xx-proxy.jar in the projet? Why the methods
setConnectionString(),setFactoryURL(à,setFactory(),getConnection() are unknow??

Please help me, .
Best regards
Christoher Received on Mon Mar 22 1999 - 07:18:07 CST