WAS and Apache?

From: Shahar M. Raz <shahar_at_maariv.co.il>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:19:32 +0200

Hi ppl,

Any of you had a good experience in installing an Oracle DB Server 8.0 on Linux, with WAS3 and Apache? Any opinions?

I've installed the Database and it seems to be working fine, however, I couldn't get the WAS working... before i get into the core of it, any of you have done it before? any of you have heard of it?

Wel... all of you who didn't.... you should start upgrading to linux :-P

Best regards,

Shahar M. Raz
skyi_at_netvision.net.il Received on Sun Mar 21 1999 - 04:19:32 CST