Re: Web based schema object navigator?

From: <oracle_man_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:54:47 GMT

Toad is also a Quest product now or can still be obtained from toadsoft.com. I change client sites every few weeks and in the past year, I haven't been at a site that isn't running some version of Toad. It's not like nav in the gui area though; much more fundamentally useable. Much more powerfull editor and database navigator than nav.

But neither tool is web based. Seems like that would be more difficult to do since you would have to install server-side components or webserver components.