Re: Forms 6 and Web Deployment

From: Oliver Salmon <oliver.salmon_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 07:42:14 +0000

I've used Forms 5 (Dev2000 R2.1) to do web forms and it is alot better than 4.5 1.4w.
If the forms are very big then you could get a thing called JInitiator from Oracle, which is like a browser plugin. This loads all the Java classes for the form on to the client so after initial access of the form it should work as fast as client-server, well almost :-).

Oliver.