Re: Oracle 16 and 32 bit ODBC

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 02:01:19 -0800

Several years ago I managed to do this. The 16 bit and 32 bit ODBC drivers have different names and run independently. Although I believe it was not possible in most ODBC applications to have more than one ODBC connection open at a time, it was possible to run eithe a 16 bit or 32 bit application on the same machine.

I cannot recall the installation order -- I do recall that I had a hard time duplicating the environment onto another machine.

Mike Krolewski