Re: Scripting?

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:41:23 -0800

The simplist could be to export the database without any data. I do not believe it will set up the database -- like filesystems, tablespaces, rollbacks etc. But this should transfer all the schema.

I use/have SQLNavigator. It is possible to extract via the extract function to generate sql for generating the schema for any user or object.

Mike Krolewski