ARIS Corp Hiring Top Notch Oracle Consultants all over the country

From: Dan Park <DanPark1_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:48:10 -0800

If you are interested in a Position in a Great company go to www.aris.com . We currently have many positions available for strong Oracle Consultants. We currently have a need for a strong consultant in Portland Oregon.

ARIS Corporation has immediate openings for Oracle Designer/Developer 2000 Consultants. Successful candidates will have extensive experience developing and maintaining custom applications with Oracle development tools including Designer and Developer 2000, PL/SQL, SQL + and SQL Loader across a variety of operating systems including UNIX and NT. Experience with other common development tools like Visual Basic, C, and C++ preferred. We offer top salaries, aggressive bonus plans, medical/dental, 401 (k), an employee stock purchase plan, section 125, paid relocation, paid vacation and holidays, training from the database level through the tools to the applications and progressive, well managed projects. Come see why we are experiencing phenomenal growth, the highest retention rate in the industry, and unparalleled customer satisfaction.

IF you are interested please send your resume to dan.park_at_aris.com

Thank you,

Dan Park
ARIS Technical Recruiter
425-372-2732
dan.park_at_aris.com Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 21:48:10 CST