Re: design database

From: Christopher M. Day <christopher.day_at_rdbms.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:57:35 +0000

Francisco

Van and Nina have both mentioned two powerful tools, ERWin and the rebranded SDesigner. These are expensive and don't fully exploit the capabilities of Oracle, for instance they can't map foreign keys onto unique keys only primary keys.

Check out a much cheaper product ($99) at http://www.heraut.demon.nl/dezign/dezdownload.html

I've found the developers there are willing to take suggestions on board and implement them very quickly !

Chris.