Connecting Form To Multiple Servers

From: Kevin Miller <i09172_at_intalco.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:47:34 -0800

We will be (over the next few years) migrating production applications from a UniData - Unibasic (PIC) environment on a Unix server to Oracle on a Unix server. I am able to create a Developer 2K form which can access data on the UniData server and I can create a Developer 2K form (obviously) which can access the new Oralce server but I don't seem to be able to create one Developer 2K form which can access both servers at the same time. I am able to do this using MS Visual Basic 6.x however. It seems that Developer 2K needs to log off one server and then log onto the second sever. Is there a way to have two (or more) concurrent connections to different servers?
Thanks,
KM Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:47:34 CST