Oracle Application Server - listeners

From: <hagais_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:00:14 GMT

I have OAS 4.07 running on Sun Solaris. I add an application cald helloworld1 and after some time decided to remove it so I deleted it throgh the OAS Browser interface.Than a big problem occured to the OAS - It didn't start ! In the messages read while starting up the OAS it indicates that the listeners (admin and www) are unable to start. The mistakes read from the wrb log file were : 1) ows - 04527 :operation wrcpgread fail symptoms:couldn't find section APPLICATON helloworld1 from configuration provider. 2) ows - 04521 : Error : routine wrrinit fails due to couldn't find section APPLICATON helloworld1 from the configuration provider. 3) ows - 04517 = Error indicated by broker in getting cartridges of type helloworld1/helloworld1. 4) ows - o4511 = Error in grabbing cartridge type helloworld1/helloworld1. 5) ows - 08811 unable to startup Oracle Web listener admin. 6) ows - 08811 unable to startup Oracle Web listener www. Does someone has a clue what is wrong whith our OAS and how can we solve the problems - it's an SOS situation. Thank you very much. Jonapo