Web based schema object navigator?

From: Mark S. Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil.>
Date: 18 Mar 99 16:00:44 GMT

I am looking for a package that allows me to see all my tables, triggers, synonyms etc. Actually, I would like to view all of my database objects in a point and click web based environment. It would be nice to be able to view multiple objects, within multiple schemas, running on multiple oracle instances, possibly on different machines. I am imagining this output in some kind of clickable tree heiarchy. If nothing like this exists I am going to start writing tomorrow. Hehe...

      Some web addresses would be appreciated. Thanks. Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 10:00:44 CST