DBMS_SQL package problems in 7.3.4

From: Amy Davidson <davidson_at_spectec.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:56:14 +0100

DBA's,

I'm using 7.3.4.Oracle on an NT workstation 4. I create a database via the Oracle NT instance manager. The script catalog.sql and catproc.sql are run automatically.

During one of these scripts, the package DBMS_SYS_SQL is created but it is created with compilation errors. I tried to recompile but keep getting the error: sys.DBMS_SQL must be declared.

Is there a patch that I'm missing?

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Amy Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 01:56:14 CST