Oracle Manufacturing

From: Chris Nelson <wrhs71_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:49:19 -0500

Hi, all.

We are using Oracle Apps (Manufacturing), and I'm getting into SQL troubleshooting and reporting from our database. Aside from the Technical Reference Manuals, which Oracle doesn't seem to want to part with, where is the next best place to get information on all the table / primary and foreign key relationships? Some good references for beginning SQL programmers?

Trial and error is taking too long (and producing 'unexpected results').

Thanks.

Oh, and, what's the next best after that, and so on?

Chris Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 23:49:19 CST