Reports 2.5 - Printing directly to a file

From: <ghosher_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:15:47 GMT

I am currently using Reports 2.5 in a 16 bit environment. I am having difficulties trying to print reports directly to a printer. Currently, the only way that it will print to a file is if I print preview the report first, and then send it to the print...I think the problem is with the printer initialization or something like that...I also have problem with forced page breaks...right now, (using NOTEPAD in NT 4.0)it can't recognize page breaks, I only see a character marker, but if I open it in WORD97, it page breaks properly. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Thanks
Sonjoy

P.S. Does any one know how to install Oracle Ascii print drivers in NT 4.0 without re-installing Developer 2000. Thansk again